Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beginnings

I started this blog to document something. I felt lost and I thought that it would be interesting to write about the journey of finding my way. Get the demons out and get myself back on a path going that is going somewhere. Right now it feels like I'm stuck in a vortex, not moving and spinning around in the same mess I have always been. I need to get out. I need to clear my head.

My memory is pretty bad. I am positive it's because of damage to my brain from years of medication and a few months of ECT treatments when my brain was not fully developed. No one really believes me that my brain damaged even though I can't recall 3 entire years of my life and a lot of everything else. Still, certain events have stuck, mostly ones I don't want to remember.

I am going to anyway, and go through years of my notebooks, journals and writings-painful as they may be-if I can get them out, maybe I can move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment