Sunday, October 18, 2009

The First

Jessica and I were pretending in the play kitchen in our pre-school classroom. I put a cup in the sink. It was woven with some kind of rope and had green stripes. My plan was to wash it but when I turned my back she took it away. I got so angry I bit her. The next thing I remember is sitting cross-legged on a carpet with Jessica and our pre-school teacher in between us. Our teacher had long blonde hair. She talked me how it was not okay to bite other people.

I found out that I did have a biting problem and was almost expelled from preschool because of it. Apparently I bit all the children I played with and would never listen to my mother when she told me to stop. I had to sit in "time out" with another parent because I refused to listen to her.

I was an angry child.

No comments:

Post a Comment