Sunday, October 25, 2009

Skip To First Grade

I didn't make the cut off for getting into the public school in my neighborhood for kindergarten. So I went to a private school and tested in. Everyone in my grade had already made their friends and had cliques. It was weird and hard to make friends, even as a kid I had social problems. And I was SO nervous! Back then, and sometimes today the nervous feeling take on pain in certain private areas. I don't know why but when I get nervous it hurts down there.

My first grade teacher was a proper English women. On the first or second day of class I went up to her and told her my _________ hurt. She was pretty shocked by that. Can't remember if she sent me to the nurse, but I remember her expression.

I guess I was also an awkward little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment